Setting Up A Multi-Round Event
A multi-round event must always be setup in a community. The multi-round allows you to create overall leaderboards that totals up scores/points/money from individual rounds.
Some important videos to watch as you get started creating your multi-round event.
Once your Community is established, here are the specific steps to create a multi-round event within that Community.
- Add the course(s) you plan to play to your community if they are not already there (approximately the 1:20 mark of the above Creating A New Community video)
- Start a new multi-round event
- Add players
- Add overall event leaderboards
- Setup round 1
- Create teams for the round (if applicable)
- Set the tee times and pairings for the round
- Repeat Step 3 for additional rounds to be played
- Validate setup to look for potential errors at event or individual round level
- Simulate each round to verify all leaderboards are working and overall scores are totaling properly
- Remove simulated scores from each round