Leaderboard Configuration - Match Play (Wheel)
The Match Play Wheel Leaderboard can be used for events where scores will be entered on each hole for either a Player.
Leaderboard Common Configurations
This leader has the following common configurations available with links to their articles:
- Base Configuration - The Base configuration for the Leaderboard, refer to article Leaderboard Configuration - Base Settings
Team Score Configuration
The Team score is built though the Team Best Ball Configuration, reference Article Leaderboard Configuration - Team (Best Ball) Stroke Play
Match Play (Wheel) Configuration
Player Points are the addition of the points accrued in the following sections:
- Overall Match (Win / Lose / Tie)
- Match Hole (Win / Lose / Tie)
Wheel off of Lowest Handicap of Match
This is NOT an option for this Leaderboard, all matches will be played with the player's / team's full Playing Handicap.
Overall Match Points (Optional)
- Point(s) for Match Win / Loss - (+) Points awarded for winning the match, (-) Points awarded for losing the match
- Point(s) Tie Match (Pts) - (+/-) awarded for tying the match
Match Hole Points (Optional)
- Point(s) for each Hole Won / Loss - (+) Points awarded for EACH hole won, (-) Points awarded for EACH Hole lost
- Point(s) for each Hole Tied - Points (+/-) awarded for EACH hole tied
Results & Payouts
By Point - Team's will be awarded $$ for the difference in points between the two teams for each match. The Amount awarded for each match will be the number of points difference (+/-) multiplied by the "Fee ($$) per Point" setting amount.