Leaderboard Configuration - Pick-A-Pro (Individual / Team)
Pick-A-Pro is NOT AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROFESSIONAL EVENTS.... If you are looking to run a Pick-A-Pro event please contact Unknown Golf for confirmation if the Professional Event is available
The Pick-A-Pro Leaderboard can be used for events where Players will record their own Score on every hole. Each Player / Team will be paired with a configured number of Professional Golfers from a designated Professional Golf Event and the overall score will be the Player / Team's score + the Professional(s) Gross Score.
Leaderboard Common Configurations
This leader has the following common configurations available with links to their articles:
- Base Configuration - The Base configuration for the Leaderboard, refer to article Leaderboard Configuration - Base Settings
- Flight (Event Settings Override) - The Flight Settings for the Leaderboard (If different from the Event / Round Settings), refer to article Leaderboard Configuration - Flights (Event Setting Override)
- Results & Places - Configuration for how to show the places and award the winnings for the Leaderboard, refer to article Leaderboard Configuration - Results by Places
The configurations are:
- Individual or Team - If Team is selected, the overall score will be the combination of all the player's Scores (Gross or Net) + the professional's Gross score(s). The Best Ball Option is NOT available to configure for this Leaderboard.
- Number of Pro Golfers (Min) - Minimum Number of Professional Golfers that will be paired with each player
- Number of Pro Golfers (Max) - Maximum Number of Professional Golfers that will be paired with each player
The Min and Max are per player, Professional Golfers are NOT assigned to Teams, they are assigned to players.