Leaderboard Configuration - Pick-A-Pro (Individual / Team)
The Pick-A-Pro Leaderboard can be used for events where Players will record their own Score on every hole. Each Player / Team will be paired with a configured number of Professional Golfers from a designated Professional Golf Event and the overall score will be the Player / Team's score + the Professional(s) Gross Score.
Leaderboard Common Configurations
This leader has the following common configurations available with links to their articles:
- Base Configuration - The Base configuration for the Leaderboard, refer to article Leaderboard Configuration - Base Settings
- Flight (Event Settings Override) - The Flight Settings for the Leaderboard (If different from the Event / Round Settings), refer to article Leaderboard Configuration - Flights (Event Setting Override)
- Results & Places - Configuration for how to show the places and award the winnings for the Leaderboard, refer to article Leaderboard Configuration - Results by Places
The configurations are:
- Individual or Team - If Team is selected, the overall score will be the combination of all the player's Scores (Gross or Net) + the professional's Gross score(s). The Best Ball Option is NOT available to configure for this Leaderboard.
- Number of Pro Golfers (Min) - Minimum Number of Professional Golfers that will be paired with each player
- Number of Pro Golfers (Max) - Maximum Number of Professional Golfers that will be paired with each player