Send League Email
To send email to your League Players, start by using the main menu navigation and selecting "Admin Settings -> Email Center".
When sending email to your League Players, you have a few different options on who to have the email sent to:
- All League Members - All Players that are designated as "Members" of your League
- Event Players - All Players signed up for the Event (Members & Non-Members)
- Event Player(s) Paid - All Players that have had their Entry Fee marked as paid on the Event Sign Up Page
- Event Player(s) Not Paid - All Players that have NOT had their Entry Fee marked as paid on the Event Sign Up Page
- Player Tag - All Players for your League with the designated Tag associated to their League Profile.
Add Attachments to Email
You can attach the following links to the email that you send. These links will show up in big Yellow Boxes on the email that they players receive, when your players click on the Yellow Box it will open the link. Here are the Links to attach:
- Event Sign Up Link - On clicking the Sign Up Button the Player will be Signed Up for the Event
- Tee Sheet - Full Tee Sheet for the Event
- Teams List - List of all Teams for the Event
- Uploaded Document - Any Document that you have uploaded for the League or Event. Reference the article for more information on uploading documents League Event Documents (Add / Edit)
This is most commonly used to send a document with League / Event Rules & Procedures or detail schedule for the Event.
- Event Homepage - Link that will take the player to the Event / Round Homepage to view the information or to see the Scores and Results of a completed Event.
If the Player is not able to be Auto-Logged in to view the Event, they will first be asked to Log in with their Username and Password and then immediately taken to the Event homepage upon a successful login.
- Player Event Handicap Explanation - Link that will show the player how their Course & Playing Handicap was calculated for the Event.
Player Clicks Event Sign Up Button in Email
When the player clicks the Sign Up button via the email, they will be displayed with the below message notifying them of their Sign Up.
Player Clicks Tee Sheet Button in Email
When the player clicks the Tee Sheet Button via the email, they will be displayed with the Tee Sheet for the Event / Round.
Player Clicks Teams List Button in Email
When the player clicks the Teams List Button via the email, they will be displayed with the Teams List for the Event or Round.
Player Clicks Attached Document Button in Email
Clicking on the link to view an uploaded document will Download or directly show the document to the player, the behavior is all dependent on the device the player is viewing the email on.
Player Clicks on Handicap Explained Button in Email
When the player clicks the "Your Handicap Explained" button via the email, they will be displayed with the detailed information on how their Course & Playing Handicap was calculated for the Event.