Leaderboard Base Configuration - Calcutta
The Calcutta Option is available for Multi-Round Leaderboards Only
A Calcutta allows for the purchase of a player or team, usually through an Auction. The total amount spent to purchase the players / teams in each flight are then distributed based on the final results to the purchaser of the player or team based on their results.
The following configuration settings are available on Multi-Round Leaderboards to configure:
The available configurations are:
- Calcutta - If Yes, then the Event is configured for a Calcutta
- House Take % (Primary) - With in each Flight, this % will be deducted from the total amount to be paid out.
- House Take % (Secondary) - This % will be deduced from the Total Amount determined after the "House Take % (Primary)" to be paid out.
- House Take % (Tertiary) - This % will be deduced from the Total Amount determined after the "House Take % (Secondary)" to be paid out.
- House Take Amount - Fixed amount to deduct from each Flight's total amount to be paid out.
Results & Payouts
The results for the Calcutta are determined by places and the "% of Calcutta ($$)" is the % of total Pot available to the Flight after the "House Take(s)" are applied.