Leaderboard Configuration - Winner / Trash (Individual / Team)
The Winner / Trash Leaderboard can be used for events where scores will be entered on each hole for either a Player or Team.
Leaderboard Common Configurations
This leader has the following common configurations available with links to their articles:
- Base Configuration - The Base configuration for the Leaderboard, refer to article Leaderboard Configuration - Base Settings
- Flight (Event Settings Override) - The Flight Settings for the Leaderboard (If different from the Event / Round Settings), refer to article Leaderboard Configuration - Flights (Event Setting Override)
Individual or Team Winner
Winners can configured by making a selection to the "Individual or Team" dropdown:
- Individual - Individual Player Score By Hole
- Team (Player Scores) - Team Scores by Hole using the same configuration used for Team (Best Ball)
- Team (Scramble / Alternate Shot) - Team Score by Hole (Scores entered into Unknown Golf will be by Team and NOT by Individual Player)
Winner / Trash Configuration
You can configure the Winners / Trash with the following fields:
- By Hole - If yes, then a Hole # will be required when setting the winner
- Winner Type - List of Winner Types, this is not required and mainly used for reporting. The display of this winner will always be the Leaderboard Title.
- Allow Multiple Winners - If yes, then more then 1 winner will be permitted for this Leaderboard.
Results & Payouts
The Results for Winner / Trash does not have to Award $$ or Points, but if you want to award them you can by the following:
- Leaderboard Pot - Set a "Per Player $$" amount that each player will contribute to the pot, and then the amount won will be distributed evenly over the Player / Teams that have won.
- Point / Dot - Set the Points awarded for each Winner (Dot) and the amount per Winner (Dot). The Player that has won the Dot will receive the Per Winner (Dot) amount from every other player.
Example, if there are 10 Players in the Event configured for a "Closest to the Pin" with a Per Dot ($$) amount of $1. The player that won that won hole #3 will win a total of $9, 1$ from every other player.