Leaderboard Configuration - Team (Best Ball) Stableford
The Team (Best Ball) Leaderboard can be used for events where Players will record their own Score on every hole and the team score will be a configured combination of Team Player scores.
Leaderboard Common Configurations
This leader has the following common configurations available with links to their articles:
- Base Configuration - The Base configuration for the Leaderboard, refer to article Leaderboard Configuration - Base Settings
- Flight (Event Settings Override) - The Flight Settings for the Leaderboard (If different from the Event / Round Settings), refer to article Leaderboard Configuration - Flights (Event Setting Override)
- Calcutta - The Calcutta Settings for the Leaderboard, refer to article Leaderboard Base Configuration - Calcutta
- Horse Race (Parimutuel) - The Horse Race (Parimutuel) Settings for the Leaderboard, refer to the article Leaderboard Base Configuration - Horse Race (Parimutuel)
- Results & Places - Configuration for how to show the places and award the winnings for the Leaderboard, refer to article Leaderboard Configuration - Results by Places
Team (Best Ball) Stableford Configuration
To use Stableford to build the Team Score, select "Stableford" from the Score Format dropdown.
For how to set the Player Stableford settings that will then be used to calculate the Team's score, reference the article Leaderboard Configuration - Stableford (Individual)
Team Score Settings
The Basic configuration is the only option for a Stableford format, and will build the Team's score by taking the Number of points per Hole or Round as defined in the settings:
- # Player Scores (High Points) - The Number of Players Scores to use by taking the Player's with the Lowest Net Score
- # Player Scores (Low Points) - The Number of Players Scores to use by taking the Player's with the Lowest Gross Score
- Player's Score By - Build the Team's Score by taking player points by hole, or by taking the players overall points for the Leaderboard Holes identified.