Event Player Personalized Email (Automated)
On the morning of an Event (~4am CST) an automated email will be sent to each of your players signed up for the Event with personalized information.
The email sent to each player will include the following:
- Assigned Tee Time - Tee Time and Start Hole for the Player
- Tee Time Players - Full Names of the other players assigned to the Player's Tee Time
- Playing Handicap & Assigned Tee Box - The Player's Playing Handicap and the Tee Box (Black, Blue, Red, Etc...) they are assigned to play from
- Live Scoring & Live Leaderboard - 1-Click Button for player's to access Live Scoring to keep Score for their Tee Group or to follow the Live Scores and Live Leaderboards. NO LOGIN is required, all the player needs to do is press the button and they are taken directly to the Live Scoring section for the Event.
- Tee Sheet - 1-Click Button for the player to view the full Tee Sheet for the Event
- Player Handicap Explained - 1-Click Button for a detailed explanation of how the Player's Course & Playing Handicap were calculated for the Event (Not Included for Gross Only Events)
- Team List - 1-Click Button for a full view of the Teams List (Not Included if the Event does NOT have Teams)
- Team Handicap Explained - 1-Click Button for a detailed explanation of how the Team's Handicap was calculated for the Event (Not Included if not a Team Score Only Event)
- Match List - 1- Click Button for full list of all Event Matches (Not Included if the Event does NOT have Matches)
- Squad List - 1- Click Button for full list of all Event Squads and the Players assigned to the Squads (Not Included if the Event does NOT have Squads)
Disable Email Auto Sending
If you do NOT want the automated email to be sent on the morning of the Event, you can disable by going to the Event Settings and then scroll down to the "Communication" section and change the Auto Email setting to "No".
Manual Send Player Personalized Email
You can manually send the Player Personalized Email to your players at anytime by going to the "Communication" section on the Event Homepage and then clicking on the "Email Player Personalized" button.
Clicking on the "Send" button will send the email immediately to all of your Players signed up for the Event.